WELCOME TO STRICTLY ROME
Nice to meet you! My name is Claudia, and I was born and raised in Cagliari, Sardinia. Yet, half of my family lives in Rome and nearby cities. I launched this site in January 2021 to show you the beauty of Rome and its surroundings, after having gained lots of blogging experience with My Adventures Across The World, my international travel blog, and with my Sardinia site, Strictly Sardinia. Why would I want to promote a city that is already so famous and visited? Because I see there’s lots of misinformation about it, and I want to make sure you experience only the best of it – and whenever possible, through the eyes of a local. I am on the constant look for partnerships, projects and more. Read more about me here.
What’s Special About Me?
I am a truly passionate Rome advocate!
Want to know a bit more about me? Here we go!
- I am a former human rights lawyer – I have a PhD in Law from the University of Essex and have spent almost 15 years working in academia and with NGOs, including a few projects in Rome. My academic background is of great help when researching information.
- I am a certified travel designer and I love drafting travel itineraries.
- I think Rome, despite its many faults, is the most beautiful city in the world.
- I am not a photographer, but I love taking photos to the point that I never leave the house without my camera.
In the last few months, Strictly Rome has been growing steadily. I get more and more comments and emails from readers who thank me for the accurate, up-to-date information I share about the Eternal City.
I have been enjoying your Strictly Rome website! I have learned so much about visiting the Eternal City that it raises my interest of traveling there once again.
My parents and many of my older family members were born in Rome. Although I was born and raised in Los Angeles, I was fortunate enough to visit Italy twice during the 1980s. I was just a child in grade school, but I have such vivid memories (and photos) of my trip!
Your photos and descriptions of the places in Strictly Rome take me back to those amazing times when I got to experience it in person. Even after 40 years it seems that it hasn’t lost any of the beauty and character that I remember.
I want to say “grazie” for putting together a great website with valuable information. Any traveler to Rome will appreciate it very much.Sabrina C.
Museums and Archeological Sites
Food and Wine
Monthly Pageviews 31,300+
Monthly Sessions 26,900+
Domain Authority: 25
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
- I have a steady online presence, and many people who wish to visit Rome regularly visit my site. Readers trust my recommendations!
- I spent years in Rome, close to my family – and I regularly visit. I know the city’s history, culture, food and wine. I know how to move around.
- I am a professional travel blogger. I appreciate the importance of SEO and my content is always optimized to favor organic traffic. Your brand will receive natural exposure, no tricks!
- I enjoy helping local businesses and brands and let them grow and get the attention they deserve!
- Press trips and tailored or specialist independent trips
- Content creation for websites other than mine
- Relevant products and service review
- Relevant products and gear testing
- Brand ambassadorships
- Airline and accommodation review
I will always and only write honest reviews so that my readers will know my opinions are not biased; and will include full disclaimers for transparency to comply with legal, ethical and professional standards.
Strictly Rome is available for press trips and tailored trips to highlight a particular attraction in Rome; a beautiful destination near Rome and excellent travel services. You can count on a great outlet to reach a targeted, dynamic audience.
Please be take care to notice that I DON’T need SEO, social media or design consultancy and that I don’t accept posts and links.
DOING THINGS MY WAY
My blogs are my full-time job, and the advertising and affiliate links you will come across my sites are part of my brand. I am a fan on quality over quantity and I will never advertise whatever products for the sake of money, or in exchange for a free trip. I will not publish press releases, and with the amount of work I put on my sites, I refuse to undertake work for free, for exposure, or for gear. If you would like to work with me, I can count on my reasonable, competitive rates.
If you spot a recommendation or a review on Strictly Rome, you should know it is based on my first hand experience. I won’t mitigate anything – it’s important that my readers know that I will be blunt, direct and to the point. My readers trust my opinion and it is my mission to keep it this way! They will always come first.
Do you want to work together? Send me an email at [email protected].